Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Still Hot
I left court with another caseworker today and was driving down the street when the sign listed 114!

I looked at Alaska, Juneau is hiring caseworkers. . . .I am very tempted! I have thought about Alaska for years and years but always was stuck here due to a custody order. However . . . that isn't the case anymore and I can begin to dream about leaving this area. SO, Alaska is high on my list.

Other then that, its a long hot week. I found a few more red tomatoes but alot of the plants in the garden are just wilting under the heat. I left the water on last night and completely soaked the plants, which may have been great for the heat today.

This weekend I plan on making pickles and if it cools off. . . .going blackberry picking for jam.

Pulease somebody end this heat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment