Saturday, August 8, 2009

Family came to visit!

Sometimes, as a single mother, I get so caught up in everything I forget the good things. I forget about family, or about how fun it is to see somebody you haven't seen in a long time. Every day is the rush to get up, get kids to daycare, get to work . . . work 9 hours, rush to daycare, get home and make dinner, get the baths, get everybody settled and then do it again . . . OY!

SO, last weekend when my aunt and uncle from California made a surprise trip up, it was pretty exciting to just spend time with them and have a leisurely breakfast. I wanted to post some pics when I found these other two as well . . . family . . .. thats what this is all about huh?



Jake hanging up the laundry to be helpful. He always does things for me . . . . Hes a great guy!



I walked into the girls room just in time to see all four of my daugters hanging out having a good time together. They are in this order Makiah (13) Jayme (19) Hannah (8) and Katie (15) . I was an only child so, seeing them together like this brings joy to my heart. They will never know the lonely times . . . . even if they do claim they drive each other crazy lol!

My grandson Gabriel. Hamming it up for the camera!



My Aunt Debbie (in pink) and my mom Cheryl (in the brown) at breakfast last Sunday


My Uncle Dale and I, with Gabe curled on me. This was before the discussion about how everybody can pull themselves up by their bootstraps . . .. I love him, even if he is as redneck as they come. Maybe its good I see him once a year!




No comments:

Post a Comment